Search This Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Inf

Today I created my Inf. I have been doing research on web 2.0 and artificial intelligence (AI). To be more precise, I am interested in how interactions and relationships develop online as well as learning. So I began reading more about all of them and it led me to this....



Some of the questions I began with include:
  • What is intelligence
  • How do people interact with each other using web 2.0 tools
  • What about the future-will these tools still be there
  • Then it became, what role will AI have in the future?  So I thought there must be an intermediate stage where AI and web 2.0 must overlap.
  • How can AI avatars help in education, handicap individuals, and interaction between people
The report is still in the works because I want to be as thorough and clear as I can be.  Since it is mostly theoretical I think it is important to note what is currently available and how it can be applied along with some minor suggestions on what the future may allow in terms in AI, web 2.0, and trends in technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment